In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
COVID INFORMATION: We are following the current JeffCo and State of Colorado guidelines.
When signing up for this event, you agreeing to a set of COVID guidelines and social contract. Those guidelines will include:
1. You agree to wear a mask/face covering when in the expo area, start corral and after you cross the finish line. Face covering will not be required while you are running.
2. You agree to social distance of at least 6 ft while at the event including in the start area, finish area, and expo.
3. You must be "healthy" to attend. Please stay home if you are exhibiting any covid-like or other illness type symptoms including, but not limited to: fever, cough, sneezing, sore/scratchy throat, etc.
4. You will not get to the expo more than 30 minutes before your scheduled start time/wave. When you arrive, you are instructed to go to the starting area and your starting corral section (marked by signs and volunteers). After you finished, you are instructed to leave as soon after as possible and not cross through the starting area.
5. You will agree to bring any race hydration/nutrition needed before or during your race. There will NOT be a water station on the course. There will be water and some light snacks at the finish line.
In addition, all runners will be sent out in small waves (depending on current COVID Dial status) to allow for social distancing (waves assigned at registration). While in the expo area, talking to vendors, and getting finisher food, face coverings will be mandatory. You will see all of our staff wearing masks at all times and volunteers wearing gloves while handing out finisher food/water. As the regulations change due to this ever-changing pandemic, we will keep registered racers informed with the most recent guidelines.
What else have we done due to COVID-19? Events are both capped so that no more than 175 people will be participating in either distance. (Adjusted based on the current COVID dial status.)
All staff has been working 100% remotely and is reporting their health status leading up to the event.
Any staff or volunteers who are experiencing symptoms or who simply do not feel comfortable working this event will stay home.
Any paid participant who cannot run on race day due to symptoms should email the race director so we can make your participation 'virtual.'